BE EDUCATED. DO YOUR RESEARCH. MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS.
Resources & Coalition Partners
- 8-26-21 Zoom call on new COVID-19 requirements. Attorneys Brad Dacus, Emily Mimnaugh and Kevin Snider discuss the recent issues regard COVID-19, forced vaccinations in public schools and business, religious exemptions and a Live Q&A fielding your questions on freedom. See video here.
- Vaccine FAQ’s HERE.
- What do do if your religious exemption is denied (link).
- Constitutional expert, lawyer, author, pastor, and founder of Liberty Counsel Mat Staver discusses the important topics related to COVID shot exemptions, vaccine passports, and religious freedom. See video here.
- The law is clear. An experimental vaccine cannot be mandated. AFLD wants you to be armed with resources to advocate for yourself and your loved ones.
- Get a safe treatment plan to fight COVID
- Get letter templates opposing the mask mandates at schools and work
- FORCED TO GET THE COVID VACCINE? ICAN MAY BE ABLE TO HELP. Informed Consent Action Network’s legal team is offering to help individuals challenge employers or schools that are requiring COVID vaccinations. If you or anyone you know is being required by an employer or school to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, ICAN is offering to support legal action on your behalf to challenge the requirement.In order to obtain this potential legal assistance, email ICAN at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a copy of the written notice from your school or employer stating that the COVID-19 vaccine is required. Share this post to help save lives and retain bodily sovereignty. FOLLOW US FOR MORE INFO ON COVID VAX INJURIES.